I believe toxins in our body make huge impact on overall health of our body. Kidney can only do so much of filtering harmful substances from the blood. Other harmful toxins will stay in your body and blood and cause all sorts of illness. Psoriasis is one of the symptoms of unhealthy body. I do understand there are many causes of psoriasis. But generally, when your body is not optimal and exposed to harmful toxins or gut irritating foods, often these are the key contributing cause of psoriasis.
I’ve been suffering from psoriasis for over a decade. One on my knee has disappeared about 5 years ago, but 4 spots remain on my hands. Although it is generally known that there’s no cure for it, I believe I can cure them by becoming healthy and avoid harmful toxins and foods as much as I can.
Here is a list of topics I want to study and research.
- BPA and its effect on hormonal imbalance
- Gluten – what it is and how gluten foods can trigger leaky gut
- Any harmful substances related to environmental hormones.
- Cleaning supplies
- Pesticides and food – should I go organic
- Skin irritants – which product cause skin irritation