Hello, my name is John. I’ve been suffering from psoriasis for about 14 years now. What appeared to be a minor scrape on my knuckle was morphed into something ugly and painful. When it first appeared, I had no idea what it was. I just thought it was new skin. When the color of my skin never came back, I sensed something was wrong. That’s how it started. You can read the rest of the story at “My Psoriasis Story” page.
13 years later, psoriasis on my hand got worse. It started with a tiny scrape, now it’s over 2 inches long. And yes, still ugly. I was told for years that there is no known cure for the condition, and I believed it. But after I cured psoriasis on my knee, I knew I could heal other parts as well. I stopped believing all negative feedback from people who has given up.
I’ve decided to search for cure and experiment everything I could. This blog is about my fight against psoriasis and my journey to finding natural cure for it. Thanks for visiting and I hope you find something useful.
Check Out the Latest Articles on This Blog
- Herbalind Glycerin Hand Cream Review
- Is Psoriasis Contagious?
- Psoriasis Myth : Psoriasis Has Nothing to Do with What We Eat
- What I Don’t Like About Online Psoriasis Communities
- Skin Color Coming Back Slowly
- Is This Parapsoriasis?
- Common Misspellings of Psoriasis – Soriasis to Psorasis
- Psoriasis Update – Multiple Flare Ups and Scalings
- Understanding Psoriasis – What is Psoriasis?
- Fighting Psoriasis : Hair Regrowth
- MG217 Medicated Tar Ointment Review
- Mederma Scar Gel Review on Psoriasis
- Fighting Psoriasis : Start
- Healing Psoriasis – My Progress
- What’s Coming to PsoriasisMyths.com